Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Substance in a horoscope app

I have a horoscope app on my computer and I like to look at it after the day is over to see if it reflects upon the days events and sometimes it does and other times not even close. I don’t rely upon them and I see them as intriguing.

However, I opened this one on November 30, 2011 and it couldn’t be any more spot on to what I need it to say to me at this point in time.

“You may be worried that you have missed an opportunity. Perhaps you feel you waited too long. Maybe you think you are past your prime and your talents or skills are no longer sharp enough. Back in October of this year, a one-hundred-year-old runner named Fauja Singh completed the twenty-six mile Toronto Marathon – and he came in ahead of five other runners. Mr. Singh didn’t begin serious running until he was eighty nine. Look to him for inspiration now – it is not too late for you either.”

Have you ever had a horoscope app speak to you so clearly?

No comments: