Sunday, December 11, 2011

Sorry's...

How come the word sorry comes with a but attached to it? "I'm sorry, but..." I try my hardest to make sure that when I apologize that I do not include a "but" in it. Now maybe after the issue has resolved, then I can throw in my thinking as to what went wrong for me.

Been having some hard time at work. I am loud and outgoing and boisterous in a room full of cubicles. People don't like me because of all of the above. I could care less, but I will definitely try to work on my level inside the workplace, I really do try already but apparently not enough.

Some of my issues lately seem to be because I am sick of being in a low man on the totem pole position. I want to be the one people come to. I want to be the one in charge. I am not and while I am good at my job and have people ask me how to do stuff and do look up to me, I am still looked at as a lowly person.

It's funny to me how my recent horoscope states the following - we'll see how this week turns out to see how much of it is true.

SAGITTARIUS Dec, 11, 2011
You may now be taking advice from someone - or worse yet, taking this person's criticisms to heart - simply because you believe the individual is an expert or is respected by other people. But who made your critic king or queen of the castle? Be very leery today and for the rest of this week of anyone who acts like he/she knows more than you, or you may be led down a rocky path. You are the best judge of your own merits now, and you are the best one to make an important decision. Don't put your fate into anyone else's hands.

No comments: